I have been invited to be a speaker in a big data conference in Mumbai on 22nd August 2013.
I shall be presenting a case study in the Pharmaceutical industry to illustrate how big data technologies can significantly add business value by reducing costs and increasing performance and capabilities in the field of intellectual property research.
The overall structure of my presentation is expected to be as follows:
- Introduction to customer requirements
- Existing infrastructure and its limitations
- Proposed architecture
- Introduction to Polyglot Persistence
- Implementation challenges
- Performance results
- Other similar cases in different industries
Conference details below:
|Venue||Hotel Ramada Plaza, Mumbai|
|Timing||8:45 am to 4:45 pm|
|Agenda||Click here to view|
Update: Thanks everyone who came to the conference!